Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pharmacology tutorials.....

It has now only been the 3rd week of 2nd year subjects and already there's alot to study.....

starting with pharmacology.......
tutorials tommorow and i havent even opened the book yet.....
it seems that my KD Tripathi's pharmacology text book is laughing at me......
as i begin to fade away in my own fantasy.....
i mite take things seriously abit later.....for now....i am just gona get things goin seriously slow and go with the flow.....
i'll watch a movie or two and mayb study later.......


Chapters to cover for pharm
1. Routes of drug absorption
2. Pharmacokinetics-
-Drug absorption
-Metabolism of drugs





My Pharmacology Textbook..




I Thought of chilling and watch ....
Van Wilder-Freshmen year........



Even the movie's poster looks awesome














OK.....i am definately watching this movie.....

Thats all for today, i'll enjoy my movie, den i'll be back for more blogging....till then...take care.....ciaoz....


..:::.. Firecracker 32 ..:::...





















No comments:

Post a Comment