Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hi.....A whole new world of blogging....


Hey readers out der,


first of all, let me start of my first ever blog by introducing myself..


My name is Sashi Kumar Manohar...obviously a male.....age, well old enough to blog...haha...


i enjoy many things in this world...mainly poetry....just clicks to me when i see words and how they come together...u know....simple words can really mean alot wen they are put in a sentence.....


besides that, pretty much everything else.... i am kind of irritating, fun 2 be with, seriously chilled out person, and i listen to all kind of music all the time....


hmm.....what else....owh yeah...my life revolves around teeth.....i am a dentistry student aswell.....


relationship status.....hmmm....for u young girls out der....i'll just say that i am no more available.....


well thats all i can say for now...wait for the next post...until then, ciaoz, peace out,






..::::...Firecracker 32..:::....



No comments:

Post a Comment